EDGE Professional Titanium FST A3 0W-40
In addition to the well known Castrol EDGE FST products, we also have a select range of Castrol EDGE Professional oils. Castrol EDGE Professional motor oils were originally developed by Castrol exclusively for contracted Garages and car dealerships, while being the successor to Castrol’s SLX series. All Castrol EDGE Professional oils possess special OEM referrals depending on its purpose.
Castrol EDGE Professional A3 0W-40 - is a high performance low friction engine oil with HC synthesis quality. Castrol EDGE Professional with Fluid Strength Technology ™ is Castrol's strongest and most advanced engine oil series.
The low-friction viscosity reduces friction within the engine which ensures noticeably more power and less fuel consumption. Castrol’s microfiltration system provides a extremely pure oil. To be clearly identified as a Castrol EDGE Professional Premium Product the oil is marked with a authentic feature, namely a fluorescent dye which can be seen under bright UV light.
According to the approvals ACEA A3/B4 or API SN/CF Castrol EDGE Professional A3 0W-40 is suitable for vehicles that require engine lubricants with a 0W-40 viscosity.
Particularly well suited for the gas engines LPG and CNG!
- Castrol Fluid Strength Technology ™ ensures minimum wear and maximum engine performance with a thin and stable lubrication film.
- Castrol EDGE Professional reduces friction in the engine by up to 40% and retains its unsurpassed performance 40% longer than the best competing products.
- Maximum reduction of fuel consumption thanks to the fuel-viscosity 0W-40
- Unsurpassed wear protection under all conditions.
- Thanks to fully synthetic base oils and premium viscosity type it’s particularly suitable for LPG and CNG operations.
Specifications and approvals:
- ACEA A3/B3/B4
- API SN/CF
- BMW LL 01
- MB 229.3 MB 229.5
- VW 502.00/505.00
- Porsche A40
- Meets Ford WSS-M2C937-A
- PSA Approval B71 2296
|Field of operation||Bil|
BMW LL 01
Ford WSS-M2C 937-A
|Series||EDGE Professional Titanium FST|